Disclaimer for DSRUPTR
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please use the contact page.
Disclaimers for DSRUPTR
DSRUPTR is the personal blog and portfolio site of Joe Smiley and considered a nonprofit for educational and informational purposes only. All the information on this website – DSRUPTR.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. DSRUPTR does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (DSRUPTR.com), is strictly at your own risk. DSRUPTR will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
All materials contained on this site, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works and software, are the property of Joe Smiley –or cited owners– and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Joe Smiley or the cited owners. All cited works are covered under Fair Use under the United States and international copyright laws due to the following:
- Purpose and character of the use, including whether the use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes: DSRUPTR is a nonprofit for educational and informational purposes only.
- Nature of the copyrighted work: All works have previously been published to the general public, and the reproduction on DSRUPTR is for educational and informational purposes only.
- Amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole: Only small portions of the entire copyrighted works are displayed.
- Effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work: This site only displays positive accounts of all cited owners and their work, and therefore, this site helps to positively market the cited owners and their work by directing site users to their websites and/or original works.
- Other factors: Joe Smiley is the original producer and/or designer of these works.
You may not reproduce, modify, distribute or republish materials contained on this site (either directly or by linking) without our prior written permission. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from copies of content.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should I update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.